DoYoSkills may collect and receive Customer Data and other information and data (“Other Information
”) in a variety of ways:
- Customer Data. Customers or individuals granted access to a DoYoSkills platform by a Customer (“Authorized Users”) routinely submit Customer Data to DoYoSkills when using the Services.
- Other Information. DoYoSkills also collects, generates and/or receives Other Information:
To create or update a DoYoSkills account, you or your Customer (e.g. your employer) supply DoYoSkills with an email address, phone number, password,department name, company name, domain and/or similar account details. Usage information.
- Services metadata. When an Authorized User interacts with the Services or platform, metadata is generated that provides additional context about the way Authorized Users work. For example, DoYoSkills logs the behavior, features, content and links you view or interact with, the types of files shared and what Third-Party Services are used (if any).
- Log data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the Internet, our servers automatically collect information when you access or use our Websites or Services and record it in log files. This log data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page visited before using the Website or Services, browser type and settings, the date and time the Services were used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data.
- Device information. DoYoSkills collects information about devices accessing the Services, including type of device, what operating system is used, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this Other Information often depends on the type of device used and its settings.
- Location information. We receive information from you, your Customer and other third-parties that helps us approximate your location.
DoYoSkills uses a variety of cookies and similar technologies in our Websites and Services to help us collect Other Information. Third-Party services and other information.
A Customer can use Third-Party Services enabled on its own DoYoSkills platform.
Generally, no one is under a statutory or contractual obligation to provide any Customer Data or Other Information (collectively, “Information
”). However, certain Information is collected automatically and, if some Information, such as DoYoSkills setup details, is not provided, we may be unable to provide the Services.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
Customer Data will be used by DoYoSkills in accordance with Customer’s instructions, including any applicable terms in the Customer Agreement and Customer’s use of Services functionality, and as required by applicable law. DoYoSkills is a processor of Customer Data and Customer is the controller. Customer may, for example, use the Services to grant and remove access to a DoYoSkills platform, assign roles and configure settings, access, modify, export, share and remove Customer Data and otherwise apply its policies to the Services.
DoYoSKills uses Other Information in furtherance of our legitimate interests in operating our Services:
- To provide, update, maintain and protect our Services, Websites and business. This includes use of Other Information to support delivery of the Services under a Customer Agreement, prevent or address service errors, security or technical issues, analyze and monitor usage, trends and other activities, or at an Authorized User’s request.
- As required by applicable law, legal process or regulation.
- To communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments and questions. If you contact us, we may use your Other Information to respond.
- To develop and provide search, learning and productivity tools and additional features. We may improve search functionality by using Other Information to help to customize a Services experience, or create new productivity features and products.
- To send emails and other communications. We may send you service, technical and other administrative emails, messages, and other types of communications. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Services, our Services offerings, and important Services-related notices, such as security and fraud notices. These communications are considered part of the Services and you may not opt out of them. In addition, we sometimes send emails about new product features, promotional communications or other news about DoYoSkills.
- To investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse.